
Okay so i haven't posted much latley.... OK i havent posted at all in like six months. NOTE: as i have previously pointed out, the comment area IS NOT FOR COMPLAINTS, which i thought was pretty self-explanitory, but SOME PEOPLE have proven me incorrect. I am in middle school now, and i go to Monning. It is really crazy somedays, but IT IS A GOOD SCHOOL. I really wish people would stop telling me it's not. Anyways, off that subject. Today is general confrence, and it is the sunday session. Okay, so a lot of people ask me "How's School?". Or, "What subjects do you have?". Well here are the answers to those questions: School is great. I have no idea what I, or anybody else, was worried about. There are mostly nice people. A couple of people are mean, but you can't really get away from that. There is really no way. As for my subjects, well, there are 8 periods. Technicaly there are 8 subjects, but there are 2 math periods, so i just count those as 1 subject in 2 periods. I have french with Mrs.Isaacs, then english with Mrs.Craig, then Science with Ms.White. We all have a lunch and recess break at the same time, so that is nice. Then Social Studies with Mr.Kimball, then P.E.. P.E. is an interesting subject, because we have one week of gym, which is working out and activities like that, and health. Health is learning about, well, health. Then reading with Mrs.Waller, then 7th grade math with Mr.OfficeSupplies. Oops! I mean Mr.Staples. Our whole class has decided to buy Mr.Staples an easy button. Well, I (may) post agian soon. Au Revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment